Always on the lookout for the yachts really turning heads each year at the yacht shows, this one has really caught our attention… and we are not the only ones! The brand new Dynamiq 35m superyacht GTT 115 Hybrid, designed in collaboration with cult Studio F. A. Porsche, was one of the jewels in the crown at the 2017 Monaco Yacht Show, the world’s most exclusive yachting exhibition.
“The world premiere is the culmination of a long process of design and development to introduce a new kind of superyacht to the market,” says Sergei Dobroserdov, CEO of Dynamiq.
“For us at Studio F. A. Porsche it was a very inspiring experience to be involved with a yacht project that is significantly different from others,” adds Roland Heiler, CEO of Studio F. A. Porsche
The GTT 115 draws on the latest technology with her round-bilge hull form, podded propulsion, Hull Vane and exclusively developed stabilisation system with 4 fins and interceptors. Her bespoke hybrid system and energy-saving, variable-speed generators are tributes to Dynamiq’s strong belief in the sustainable future of yachting.
At just 35m overall, the yacht offers the versatile spaces and feeling of a much larger vessel. On top of all this, the GTT 115 is finished to the highest standards and looks super cool in her chic Rhodium Silver metallic paint.
As a modern gentlemen’s superyacht, the starting point for the interior design was the Pepita houndstooth fabric, which was used by the 911 series in the 70’s and runs throughout the yacht. This pattern has been offset with high-gloss Macassar ebony veneers, dark brown saddle leather, Alcantara, Persian carpets and rare Sahara Noir marble.
“The aim was to use sporty, masculine and elegant materials to best effect,” says Dobroserdov. “We pride ourselves by always having function in mind, so while luxurious we also wanted to ensure that the interior was practical and user-friendly. What we love about this project is that it’s not a conventional-looking yacht, either inside or out.”
A limited edition of just seven GTT 115 yachts will be manufactured, making the model a truly unique collector’s edition. Prices for the GTT 115 start from $14,745,625 (€12,500,000), with a short delivery time of 15 months from the date of order. The first GTT 115 Hybrid is listed for sale at $16,456,117 (€13,950,000) Euros that includes $1,710,492 (€1,450,000) of options.
A Yacht With Many “Firsts”
- 1st Superyacht on the market with the design spirit of Studio F. A. Porsche
- 1st to combine a top speed of 21 knots speed with Transat range
- 1st with two engine rooms in her size category
- And, most remarkably, the 1st that you can configure and order online.
GTT 115 Hybrid Technical Datasheet
Hull type Round-bilge, fast displacement
Length overall 35m / 115’
Beam overall 7.1m / 23’3’’
Draft 1.45m / 4’9’’
Material Full aluminium
Max speed 21 knots
Cruising speed 19 knots
Range 3400 nautical miles
Guests 6 in 3 cabins
Naval architecture Vripack
Exterior / Interior design Studio F. A. Porsche
10 reasons why the Dynamiq GTT 115 is the most advanced superyacht in her class
1. PORSCHE DNA | Studio F. A. Porsche created the exclusive exterior lines imbued with Porsche DNA, such as the signature Targa-style mullions and transom styling that recalls the futuristic Mission E concept study. The yacht is available in Carrara White, Rhodium Silver, Chalk or special Monte-Carlo Blue exterior livery from the Porsche range of colors.
2. HULL FORM | Designed by Dutch naval architects Vripack, the all-aluminium, round-bilge hull delivers remarkably low resistance and low fuel consumption, while still being capable of high speeds. The hull shape also decreases vertical accelerations, which translates into a far more comfortable motion when under way. The avant-garde bow shape with a vertical stem maximises the waterline length, enhancing performance even more, while an integrated spray rail deflects water from hitting the foredeck.
3. HULL VANE® | Developed by Dutch naval architects Van Oossanen, the Hull Vane® is a patented fixed foil located below the stern that influences the stern wave pattern and creates hydrodynamic lift, which is partially oriented forward. This innovation leads to a significant reduction in hull resistance, which in turn enables the installation of smaller engines, providing fuel savings and longer range. The Hull Vane® also improves stability under way and at anchor, while reducing both pitching and yawing motions.
4. PROPULSION | Built in Germany, Fortjes pods are much more efficient than systems using conventional shafts and propellers. Their position outside the hull also means greatly reduced noise and vibration levels, as well as lower emissions. The pods use counter-rotating propellers linked via a compact gearbox to the main engines, reducing engine room space requirements by nearly 18%, which means more accommodation for you and your guests.
5. STABILISATION SYSTEM | Swedish specialists Humphree created a custom stabilisation system using four cutting-edge electric stabilisers and four interceptors. Under way, the system reduces roll by up to 85% and enhances course keeping, and by up to 60% when at anchor. Electric stabilisers are far quieter, more reactive, take up less space and are more power-efficient than their hydraulic counterparts.
6. VARIABLE SPEED GENERATORS | The innovative Fischer Panda iSeries generators use variable-speed technology, which allows the speed of the engine to be adjusted according to the electrical load and power consumed. Variable speed generators have cleaner emissions, lower fuel consumption and are more economical to run. On the GTT 115, the generators are smartly placed in the special bow compartment to avoid any noise at night or fumes when swimming off the stern.
7. OPTIONAL HYBRID POWER PLANT | For ultimate acoustic comfort, an optional hybrid power package means that with the main engines switched off the generators can power two ultra-compact 20kW electric motors, allowing the yacht to reach 6 knots in complete silence for an unlimited period of time.
8. GLASS TECHNOLOGY | The GTT 115 features next-generation laminated XIR glass developed by Isoclima that allows maximum light transmission, while keeping solar heat gain at bay. Harmful UV rays are almost completely blocked, and heat transmission reduced by 60%. The result is an interior that offers the wide panoramas of large windows without the penalty of heat build-up. This means significantly reduced air-conditioning loads and, therefore, lower running costs.
9. EXPANSIVE SUN DECK | The 95-sq/m (1,022-sq/ft) sundeck is bigger than those found on much larger yachts. Created to provide maximum functionality, it offers four versatile zones: an aft sunbathing area; an alfresco dining area with 75-inch home theatre screen; a bar and barbecue zone; and a forward pool with sunbathing area. Deck furniture is from the Minotti outdoor collection, while deck cushions are fabric upholstered with a classic Pepita houndstooth pattern similar to the latest Porsche 991 R edition.
10. FORWARD GARAGE | The GTT115 has a forward garage that that can store a 15-foot tender and jet-ski. Its forward position – unusual for a yacht of this size – provides not only great storage capacity, but also removes tender operations away from the guest areas in the stern.