This transformative week-long wellness package includes private jet travel, a penthouse suite, holistic health and nutrition program, ancient Taino Indian practices and much more… Zemi Beach House, the new, 62-key beachfront resort in Anguilla that has everyone buzzing, has partnered with XOJET, the third largest on-demand private jet charter, and EMBODY Wellness Company, a wellness and lifestyle concierge specializing in creating customized nutrition programs, to offer an unprecedented $110,000 Journey to Tranquility. The multi-day wellness journey combines pampering with nutrition, fitness, healing spa treatments, beach horseback riding, glass-bottom kayaking and ancient Taino Indian practices to provide a transformative experience to awaken and engage the senses.
“Journey to Tranquility is an expression of what Zemi Beach House is all about,” said Rachael Goldstein, vice president of development at the NYC-based Goldstein Family Partnership, the developers. “The resort is a touchstone for living for guests who seek quality and substance in their lives. Journey to Tranquility is an opportunity to evolve into our best selves, and wellness is at the center of that.”
Journey to Tranquility has been designed to celebrate the official opening of Zemi Thai House Spa, which is located in an authentic Thai house that was brought over from Thailand in the ‘80s. The package includes:
>> Round-trip, highly personalized private jet travel via XOJET to Anguilla from major U.S. cities. (Package includes pricing from Miami. Supplemental pricing applies for longer-haul trips.)
>> In-flight spa kits by Elemental Herbology to rebalance the effects of travel
>> In-flight tasting menu created by the Holistic Health Coaches at EMBODY Wellness Company to introduce travelers to the culinary journey that lies ahead
>> Car and driver for the duration of the stay, beginning with pick up at Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport
>> Six nights in a Beachfront Suite with ocean views, spacious living room, fully equipped kitchen, guest bath and a terrace with private plunge pool
>> A customized Holistic Wellness and Nutrition Program of breakfast, lunch, juices and dinner daily developed by Stephanie Rapp and Christine Dunst, Holistic Health Coaches and co-founders of EMBODY Wellness Company. After a one-hour consultation prior to leaving home to assess all aspects of each traveler’s lifestyle and goals, EMBODY Wellness will design a meal program with Zemi Beach House Executive Chef Roberto Leoci using only local, seasonal fare, that can be enjoyed en suite or at the resort restaurants Stone and 20 Knots. The meal program will increase energy, vitality and wellbeing and decrease stress to help travelers achieve their health and wellness goals while vacationing on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
>> A multi-day journey through the new Zemi Thai House Spa that includes:
• A Taino Bathing Ritual, a social and healing treatment that pays homage to the island’s native Taino people who layered the bodies with herbs fruits, muds and salts then lied in the sun to dry before bathing again. The journey begins in the House of Wellbeing before progressing to the outdoor Bohique Mud Deck, followed by Rain Showers before ending at the Aty Vitality Pool. The Taino Bathing Ritual hydrates the skin and boosts the immune system while creating a time-standing-still sense of wellbeing
• A private, in-suite grapefruit and rosemary muscle melt to unravel tension and relieve deep stress with massage, hot stones and a warm balm
• A transformative facial combining healing botanicals, vitamins and marine extract to feed the skin and restore equilibrium
• Private one-hour Beach Boot Camp sessions each morning for calisthenics and interval and strengthening drills with trainer Big Joe, known for his mega-watt smile and gospel singing
• Private, one-hour yoga and meditation sessions every afternoon to transition from day to night
• Private, guided horseback riding on an untouched beach, including swimming with the horse in the warm Caribbean Sea, on one of equestrian and UK ex-pat Tonia Richardson’s nine horses
• An hour and a half glass-bottom kayaking excursion with your own guide to view coral gardens, watch stingrays and turtles glide through crystal clear waters
• Upon return home, a check-in session with EMBODY Wellness Company to assess the change experienced on your trip and chart a course for continued nutrition, health and well-being
Journey to Tranquility is available for travel from December 2016 through March 2017. Pricing is for two people, and includes all food; non-alcoholic beverages, house wine and beer; activities, and spa treatments for two. Private jet federal excise taxes are included; all other taxes and gratuities are not included.
To book: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 264-729-1879