Now is the perfect time to plan a fun-filled, summer vacation and save. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, a AAA Five Diamond resort in Arizona, has an “early bird” summer value offer, where vacationers receive a discounted rate on overnight stays and enjoy an complimentary room upgrade. Always a fan of what Fairmont has to offer its guests, we are loving the family-friendly options available this summer in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona…
• Rates starting from $130 per night for a standard Fairmont room with an automatic upgrade to deluxe accommodations
• Bookable now through April 30, 2018 for stay dates from May 28 – September 11, 2018
• Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy and subject to availability/applicable taxes
• Daily resort service charge of $30 per room, per night (plus taxes) applies. Resort service charge includes half-day access to Trailblazers Kids Club for up to three children ages 5-12, internet access and more
• Regular summer room rates start from $179 per room, per night
• A deposit of one night room and tax is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable
From Memorial Day to Labor Day, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is a play-cation paradise and the perfect backdrop for families to make memories to last a lifetime. Sure to be the best summer ever, weekends include cool rides down waterslides, sugar white sand at Sunset Beach, Techno Glo pool parties, Dive In movies, virtual reality roller coasters in the Trailblazers Family Adventure Center, Mermaid University and fishing derbies at the lagoon with Ranger Rick, with most activities being complimentary for overnight guests.
However, one of our favorite aspects of this getaway is for the grown-ups, Well & Being Spa is a luxurious 44,000 sq. ft. sanctuary that offers pampering treatments, innovative exercise classes such as aerial yoga, float fit and wall yoga, and a scenic rooftop pool. And for the golfers, there’s no destination better for world-class golf!
Dining is a “wow” for the entire family at the resort’s top-rated restaurants: Michael Mina’s Bourbon Steak, La Hacienda by Richard Sandoval, Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar and Ironwood American Kitchen.
Then, fireworks light up the sky every Saturday night. Holiday weekends (Memorial Day, 4th of July Freedom Fest and Labor Day Dreamcation) offer even more themed festivities.
Learn More: www.scottsdaleprincess.com