Australia offers some of the most alluring Hotels of the world, and you can never run out of choices when looking for the best money can buy. These luxurious hotels and resorts can be discovered in all areas of Australia, be it from Perth, Melbourne, New Zealand, Canberra, or all the way to Fiji Island. These resorts with breathtaking activities can be experienced throughout Australia.
1. Located within the serene atmosphere of Adelaide within North Terrace, Adelaide 5000 SA Australia, with panoramic views of the Sea with highly well appointed rooms of different sizes and styles to choose from.
2. The hotel is well seated within the banks of River Torrens with an exclusive atmosphere of fresh air and aura, nicely heated pools just next to the river can be experienced here.
3. The rooms are elegant and neatly designed and arranged, piped music, well air conditioned to suit every weather condition. Each of its 367 rooms is fully furnished and equipped with lovely fitted bathrooms, hot showers, a view to the skylines of Adelaide, internet connection, and all the luxury.
4. The food is expertly prepared, according to the guest’s tastes; guests can make these special requests from their rooms, or to any of the restaurants, bars and terraces.
Mount Lofty House:
1. Is another well appointed hotel just within the Hills of Mount Lofty, it’s located within the green atmosphere of the Adelaide Hills at 74 Summit Road, it offers a boutique kind of accommodation only found within the extreme luxury. It’s also enveloped within the more than five acres garden.
2. There is easy access to the vineyards of the City, you will have the opportunity to taste wine for free during the major meal time, a guest can also tour the gardens along the hillsides of Adelaide and enjoy a fresh environment.
3. The rooms are very well designed and arranged with air conditioning facilities, free Wi-Fi Internet, telephone for direct calls, well fitted bathrooms with ceramic tiles, opens to the balconies, an indoor office.
4. The food is delicsious and fresh with all fruits found from the fresh gardens. Full accommodation all inclusive goes for about $1400 per day, while other services are available for the guest to use like the concierge.
1. Spicers Canopy is a well appointed with some of the world’s state of the art services, located right at the heart of Brisbane, Gross Road near South Branch road, it’s located in the outskirts in lush green vegetation area.
2. The rooms are well appointed with all the facilities a guest will need, excellent air conditioning facilities, Internet connection, well fitted bathrooms, non smoking rooms, conference facilities available, ideal for a business meeting.
3. The rooms are large and ambiance styled, the hotel offers scenic views of the Brisbane outskirts, camping safari style of accommodation for those who choose such camping’s, full board goes for about $1800 per day.
4. Offering inventive continental cuisine, with many fresh ingredients. Other exclusive services for concierge, personal assistant and a working office.
Hyatt Hotel Canberra:
1. The hotel is located within the center of Canberra with some of the rarest accommodation for diplomats; it features special rooms for diplomatic accommodations, presidential suite, as well as many well appointed guest rooms.
2. The rooms are well appointed and fully equipped with king sized beds and luxurious bathrooms.
3. Rooms include many extra services, such as the concierge, guest assistants and internet facilities.
4. Great food is offered here according to the guest’s requests, with ambassadorial treats and drinks every morning and evenings, access to the fitness center and other services.
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort Margret River Region:
1. It’s located within the serene atmosphere of the Bunker Bay road. This location just next to Bunker Bay river offers it a unique opportunity for guests who want to explore the picturesque and panoramic views of the beautiful and lovely Margret Bays.
2. It features lovely and well designed rooms with full facilities; the rooms are well maintained with a river frontage view to every room, air conditioners, internet connection, and beautiful bathrooms with bath tubs.
3. The rooms and accommodations range from luxury studio rooms to three bedrooms guest houses.
4. There are many well equipped bars and restaurants offering drinks and food, the modern and intercontinental cuisines for guest’s tastes, every guest around the world will find a suitable menu here, the spa facilities available, fitness center, tennis courts, BBQ areas, concierge and pottage services, much more to offer in such luxurious hotel.
Author Bio | Amelia Verona is a Passionate blogger and a traveler. As an avid reader she shares her experience through her articles on Lifestyle, Food, Travel, Fashion, Health & Fitness and Reviews (Book/Movie). She enjoys entrenching herself within the local culture in order to learn more about the people of a place. Currently she is working on behalf of Australian Visas.