While LuxeGetaways sees nothing wrong with buying Dad a fashionable tie for Father’s Day, we wanted to pull together a unique collection of gift ideas — most of which can be ordered online with ease, and delivered straight to his door in time for the big day. This is a collection of gifts that provides an abundance of budgets, styles and options, and we hope that you and your Dad have a wonderful day celebrating him… Happy Father’s Day!
1. Bonobos: Keep Dad Looking Good…
It started with a better fitting pair of pants, and now Bonobos offers a full collection of menswear, with a range of great fit options for all builds and preferences. Their mission today is to make sure you look good. Style, fits, quality and customer service are all reasons we love this brand, and here are a few favorite options for Dad this year.
- Washed Linen Shirt | Navy Aloha Print | $98
- Riviera Short Sleeve Shirt | Light Blue Flamingos | $85
- Surfside Board Short 7″ | Blue Watermelon | $88
2. Maui Jim: Seeing is Believing…
Created on the Hawaiian Islands to make the colors shine, Maui Jim sunglasses feature patented PolarizedPlus2® lens technology for brilliant color so every detail is crisper and cleaner and without glare or harmful UV. With so many great designs each season, these are two of our favorites for Dad this summer.
3. Bluffworks: Ready For The Road Ahead…
These great pants are built for life’s every adventure. From the city streets to the top of the trail, Bluffworks is designed for whatever path Dad takes. This brand values comfort, style and durability above all else, and they strive to make clothes that keep pace with the modern man on the move. These are the perfect travel pant – we love the tailored fit chinos, but they do offer original and relaxed fits too.
- Chino Tailored Fit | Charcoal | $125
- Chino Tailored Fit | Khaki | $125
- Chino Tailored Fit | Stone | $125
4. Londono: Inventive Dad-Worthy Innovations…
A company passionate about innovation, engineering and design, Londono’s exclusivity is further reflected in the limited number of products produced per year. These products are made by hand with the finest leathers and Carbon fibre, an engineering material which is five times stronger than steel but with less than half its weight. These products are a few of our favorites that the company is currently offering.
- Squadra Carbono | Red Kevlar | $1,250
- Sports Wallet | Blue Stitching | $85
- Aero Belt | Carbon | $195
5. Royal Albartross: Handmade Golf Shoe Perfection…
The idea was a simple one: create the world’s finest golf shoe. Royal Albartross knew that they had to get it just right to satisfy the golfer’s exacting standards. Six years later, and they now have a long list of Albartross golfers & fans walking the greens in style and comfort. They have a number of unique styles and colors, including these favorite styles that we love from each of their two collections.
Other Options: Several Unique Gift Items Dad Would Love…
Always looking for additional gifting choices for Dad, LuxeGetaways wanted to also include several favorite lifestyle gifts — from over-the-top luxury items, to unique and easily obtainable options that we know Dad would like to have this year.
- Cartier | CLÉ DE CARTIER Mysterious Hours Watch | $81,500
- Clarus Glassboards | Limited Edition Balance Ping Pong Table | $25,000
- Misahara | Blue Wave Cufflinks | $18,000
- Hommage | Verona Travel Set | $300
- Game Golf | Live Version | $199
- Grovemade | Walnut Desktop Collection | $Misc.